Thank you for supporting Senior Breakfast for Montgomery High School 2016 graduating class!
$10 helps support one student!
The Montgomery Education Foundation (MEF) extends a warm welcome to those of you who are new to Montgomery High School (MHS), and a "Welcome Back" to all those returning this school year!
Thank you for your interest in our organization and we look forward to working side by side with you this year to further our commitment to raising funds to help support our school, students, teachers and programs.
We'd like to take this opportunity to thank our generous Donors for helping us distribute over $40,000 to MHS last year!
Now more than ever, our schools and students need the precious resources earned, raised and granted by the MEF. We hope you will join with us—as a donor, as a volunteer, as an advocate—as we work to ensure that our students receive what they need to succeed. Below provides information about WHO WE ARE and HOW YOU CAN HELP.
Follow us on Facebook for more information: https://www.facebook.com/MontgomeryHighEducationFoundation/
Who We Are
The MEF was created in 2004 to provide financial support for Montgomery High School and its programs, promote community involvement, and preserve and document the history and traditions of Montgomery High School. The mission of the Montgomery High School Education Foundation (MEF) is to enrich the learning environment for all students at Montgomery High School.
Public funding for academics, school activities and school improvements is becoming increasingly scarce. Important avenues for learning and enrichment such as Music, Drama, Athletics, Art, Forensics, Leadership and Photography have become reliant on outside support for their operations.
Because of the generous donations of our school community, the MEF has made contributions to the following groups and programs: Technology Committee, Classrooom Supplies, Field Trips, Teacher Wish Lists, Student Leadership, AVID, International Baccalaureate Program, Special Day Classes, Band, Choir, Drama, Art, School Clubs, Teacher Appreciation Luncheons, Campus Beautification, Project Grad, Spirit Team, Booster Club, California League of High Schools, IB Film, Photography Dept, Valued Viking awards, and incentives and supplies for Testing.
The MHS Education Foundation is a tax-exempt 501c (3) non-profit organization and your donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by the Internal Revenue Code.
How We Do It!
YOU are the key to our success! By volunteering your time and your generous donations, we are able to provide financial support to all MHS departments - which in turn helps EVERY MHS student.
How YOU Can Get Involved
- Attend MEF meetings which are held the first Monday of each month (unless otherwise stated) at 7pm in the MHS Viking Room. If you enter the campus at the south gym side, signs will be posted with directions.. Find upcoming meeting dates HERE
- Volunteer at one of our events. Throughout the year we host or participate in many Montgomery High School events and we are always needing volunteers! If you are interested in helping with one of the upcoming events, please email: email@example.com. Check out other areas to help by visiting the GET INVOLVED tab on our website
The MEF needs your help now more than ever as our district faces severe budget cuts. Your gift to the MEF will help assure that Montgomery teachers have what they need to educate all students.
- Make a tax deductible donation to the Montgomery Education Foundation through this website or mailed to the MEF at 1250 Hahman Drive, Santa Rosa, CA 95405.
- The DOLLAR -A- DAY Fund Drive (donate $1 for each 180 school days…that’s only $180 per year) ensures the educational success of our children. Their future depends on the foundation we lay for them today. Donations can be made on-line through the website or mailed to the MEF at 1250 Hahman Drive, Santa Rosa, CA 95405.
- Visit any Oliver's Market, sign up for an Oliver's Community Card and designate the Montgomery Education Foundation as the beneficiary. 3% of your purchases come back to the MEF. This is a FREE way to earn money for MEF just by shopping at Oliver's Market.
- Shop on-line and donate through AmazonSmile or iGive.
Do you have Amazon purchases to make? AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support the MEF every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the MEF. To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You may also want to add a bookmark to smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile. On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), you need to select the "Montgomery Education Foundation in Santa Rosa, CA" to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. Amazon will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation.