Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
The Montgomery Education Foundation (MEF) would like to thank everyone for their support during the school year. A big thank you to everyone who has donated money this year to the MEF, either through contributing directly to our general fund or our Endowment fund, through our Dollar-A-Day fund drive, through our Adopt-A-Project campaign, by making your Amazon purchases through the AmazonSmile program, or by contributing directly to our general fund or our Endowment fund. Every bit helps!
How You Can Help the MEF:
- Attend MEF meetings. Come join us the first Monday of each month at 7 p.m. in the Viking Room to find out more about our organization.
- Participate in or assist with our events held throughout the year.
- Make a tax-deductible donation to the MEF. Donations can be made on-line through the website or mailed to the MEF at 1250 Hahman Drive, Santa Rosa, CA 95405.
- Give to our Dollar-A-Day campaign in which we request families to donate $180 which amounts to $1/day for every day your students are in class. Donations can be made on-line through the website or mailed to the MEF at 1250 Hahman Drive, Santa Rosa, CA 95405.
- Support our Adopt-A-Project campaign in which we have teachers make specific requests for items or donations to cover those items, including lab supplies for science class, TI-84 Calculators for the Math Club, gently used teen novels, paperback books, dance and exercise videos, ink cartridges, tissue, and much more.
- Oliver’s Market has now joined eScrip! Pick up an Oliver's eScrip Community Card at the store and register it with eScrip specifying the Montgomery Education Foundation as the beneficiary. 3% of each purchase will be donated to the MEF. So simple.
- Make purchases at Amazon through the AmazonSmile program. AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets you enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to our organization. On your first visit to AmazonSmile, you will be prompted to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. Select "Montgomery Education Foundation - Santa Rosa, CA". Amazon will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make on AmazonSmile will result in a donation. To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You may also want to add a bookmark to smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.
The MEF is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
If you have any questions, you may contact Laurie Friday, MEF President, at email@example.com.